We can prepare the products that you have conceived or designed for printing, which does not mean that we modify your design, but that we ensure that your product is technically adequate for printing.
Not sure what format should you submit your graphics in, but only want a printing service from us?
A PDF file (Portable Document Format) is required for printing. A PDF file can be created in a number of programs: for printing purposes, we recommend graphic programs such as Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, QuarkPress and Adobe Freehand.
When preparing materials for printing (in the graphic program), you must ensure that:
- The file is prepared in the CMYK colour model; if the print will be made in Pantone colours, use the Pantone colour chart. The file must not be prepared in the RGB colour model, as this may cause undesired changes in the colours;
- The paper size is accurate and the file is set in the centre of the page;
- In the case of bleed printing, a 2-3mm bleed is included;
- To ensure high quality of images, the resolution of images should be 300dpi and the CMYK colour model should be used;
- The texts are in vectored format (recommended);
- There is a minimum of 5mm margin from the edge of the print (recommended).
There are several options for creating a PDF: you can create a PDF for the internet, for emailing, for various slide show presentations, or for printing.
- However, it is easiest to find the preset parameters and select "Press Quality" when creating a PDF file.
If you experience problems or require additional information, you can find the answers to some of the most frequent questions in the FAQs section of our website. Of course, you can also call us on , or send us an email to .